YOUR PRIVACY MATTERSThe use of this website is subject to your acceptance of our privacy, terms, and cookies conditions. Our website URL is http://xn--sekretr-rxa.com | in your browser, this will change to https://sekretær.com
SUMMARY OF HOW WE USE YOUR DATA
- What do we do with your information and what is the legal basis for this use? We (“sekretær.com | xn--sekretr-rxa.com”) use your personal information to process and provide digital marketing, provide you with individualized service, respond to your information requests, inform you of our products, services, special offers, and other purposes described in this notice.
- Disclosure: Data is shared with third-party service providers and professional advisers that may be located outside the EEA.
- Your rights: You have certain rights to your personal information under applicable laws, including a right to object to some of the processing which we carry out. More information about your rights, and how to exercise them, is set out in the “What rights do I have?” section.
WHAT DOES THIS NOTICE COVER?This is our Privacy Notice. It describes how we will make use of all Personal Information which you provide to us. Please read this page carefully before you start to use this site. If you do not wish to be bound by this Privacy Notice then you should not access this site. Where permitted by law, access of this site by you shall be deemed to be your acceptance of this Privacy Notice and your agreement that we may process and use your personal information in accordance with this Privacy Notice. If you have any queries regarding this Privacy Notice or complaints about our use of your information please contact us at [email protected]ær.com | [email protected] we will do our best to deal with your complaint or query as soon as possible.
INFORMATION WHICH WE MAY OBTAIN ABOUT YOUThe types of personal information we may collect and process from you include:
- Your contact information (e.g. name, telephone number, email address, postal address).
- Your financial information (e.g. credit card number, security code, expiration date).
- Information related to your client profile (delivery address, country of residence, favourite currency).
- Information related to your interests (e.g., internet marketing, webdesign, newsletter, performance, SEO) subject to your prior and explicit consent as may be required under applicable law.
- If you contact us, we may keep a record of that communication and any communications and correspondence with you. And:
- Iinformation about your computer or smartphone, including where available, your IP address, operating system and browser type, for system administration and security reasons and to collect aggregate information. This is statistical data about our users’ browsing actions and patterns, and does not identify any individual.
WHAT WE DO WITH YOUR INFORMATION AND WHAT IS THE LEGAL BASIS FOR THIS USE?We may use the personal information you supply to us via our site for the following purposes:
- To fulfill a contract, or take steps linked to a contract: this is relevant where you place an order with us. This includes, for example:
- Processing and facilitating orders and subscriptions, including verifying your identity, taking payments and communicating with you.
- Processing and delivering a service/order.
- As required by us to conduct our business and pursue our legitimate interests. In particular:
- Responding to requests which you have submitted via our site and to deal with on-going matters relating to such requests
- Presenting content from our site in the way that we consider most effective.
- Providing you with highly-individualized service based on your interests and presenting you with information relating to our business.
- If you provide a credit or debit card as payment, we use third parties to check the validity of the card you submit in order to prevent fraud (see data sharing below).
- Monitoring customer accounts to prevent, investigate and/or report fraud, misrepresentation, security incidents or crime, in accordance with applicable law.
- Using information you provide to investigate any complaints received from you or from others, about our website or our products or services.
- Using data in connection with legal claims, compliance, regulatory and investigative purposes as necessary (including disclosure of such information in connection with legal process or litigation)
Where you give us consent:Providing you with digital marketing-related information, information relating to our business or promotional details about products and services that may be of interest to you, as well as personalised mailings (electronic or otherwise) or other communications:
- Placing cookies and using similar technologies in accordance with the “Cookies and Similar Technologies” section and the information provided to you when those technologies are used:
- On other occasions where we ask you for consent, we will use the data for the purpose which we explain at the time
- For purposes which are required by law, such as:
- In response to requests by government or law enforcement authorities conducting an investigation.
Withdrawing consent or otherwise objecting to direct marketing/profilingWherever we rely on your consent, you will always be able to withdraw that consent, although we may have other legal grounds for processing your data for other purposes, such as those set out above. In some cases, we are able to send you direct marketing without your consent, where we rely on our legitimate interests. You have an absolute right to opt-out of direct marketing, or profiling we carry out for direct marketing, at any time. You can do this by contacting us using the details set out in the “Opting Out” section below.
DISCLOSUREIn some cases, we may be required to disclose your personal information to comply with legal requirements and requests from government agencies if required for the purposes set out above, if mandated by law or if required for the legal protection of our legitimate interests in compliance with applicable laws. We may also disclose your personal information to third parties:
- Who provide us with payment related, data management and profiling, analytics, advertising or other services in order to process your orders, provide information about tailored and individualized services/offers including on social media (e.g. Facebook), and provide you with any information that you have requested:
- Where we consider that we need to in order to comply with any law or regulation, where we suspect that any criminal offense may have been committed, to protect our rights, property or safety or that of others and in any circumstances where we consider that we are permitted to do so by law or regulation. And:
- Where that third party is a professional adviser to us.
TRANSMISSION OF PERSONAL INFORMATION OUTSIDE EEAThe information you provide to us may be given to our third-party service suppliers outside the European Economic Area for the purpose of delivering the personalized services and communications stated above. We will always take steps to ensure that your information is used by third parties in accordance with this Privacy Notice and that your information is kept secure at all times. In particular, in relation to any transfer to a third party in a country that is not subject to an adequacy decision by the EU Commission, such transfer will be appropriately protected through mechanisms such as EU Commission approved standard contractual clauses, an appropriate Privacy Shield certification or Binding Corporate Rules. A copy of the relevant mechanism can be provided for your review upon request. Where permitted by law, if you do not consent to this transfer, then please do not register on our site as we will be unable to provide you with our services.
We use the following cookies
|Performance Cookies||These cookies collect information about how visitors use our website, so that we can continually improve our website.
|Functionality Cookies||These cookies allow our website to remember choices users make (such as user name, or the region users are in) and provide enhanced, more personal features. These cookies can also be used to remember changes users have made to text size, fonts, currency, country of delivery and other parts of web pages that users can customize.
We use a “physical” cookie (file) for https://xn--sekretr-rxa.com/online-booking/ to store data such as name, email and phone number so that users can pre-populate their parameters as they navigate from one page to another.
· To identify the country for the selection of relevant language and to block the firing of some pixels
· To remember the user name, country of delivery and service selection
· To enable plugin functionalities
· For use of fonts
· For the operation of videos
|Social Media Cookies||These cookies are used when users share information using social media accounts. We use Facebook’s pixels.|
|Advertising Cookies||These cookies collect information about your browsing habits to deliver advertising to you that is relevant to you and your interests. The cookies we use include but are not limited to Google Ad Services, Google Tag Manager, Facebook, HotJar.|